To order K95 filters and/or masks head over to Spark R&D, they have masks that are ready to ship! At this time, we are currently prioritizing a large donation for a hospital, therefore, out of stock. If you'd like to request a mask from us, scroll down and fill out the form below to join the waitlist.
All 3D printed Montana masks are assembled according to the guidelines on MakeTheMasks provided by the Billings Clinic. N95 masks are still the recommended personal protection equipment (PPE). The Montana Mask is a tool to help you extend your existing supply of N95 masks by six. In situations where N95 masks are in short supply or not available, we recommend that each hospital or individual using these masks run a complete fit test with the support of hospital administrators. The filtration efficiency of the mask will vary with the material inserted into the filter casing.
Each mask will come with a:
- Soft foam weather stripping around the inner edge of the masks to provide a comfortable and proper seal around the face.
- MERV 13 rated filter will be included for back-up. Use your N95 or surgical masks to create filters.
- 1/4" Elastic to connect the upper and lower portion of the mask.
- Insert color will vary based on availability.
- Masks are reusable.
- To order MERV13 Filter Material- cut into 3" squares, which can make up to 80 squares of filter pieces. To order K95 filters and/or masks head over to Spark R&D.
LIMIT 10 MASKS: In an effort to support as many members of the community as possible, please limit your purchase to ten masks or fewer.
*Masks will be prioritized for essential healthcare workers. These are for providers fighting at the forefront of COVID-19 and do not have any personal protective equipment and/or reusing their PPE due to limited resources.